A worshipper or a brand owner or an arbitrage needs to manage their eCommerce business on Amazon [AMZ] smartly. It is not an easy feat because there are multiple aspects to monitor like tax management, software subscription renewals, listing updates, third-party service authentication, onboarding, and more.
Amazon members must also understand the account suspension policy and reinstating process. They can even take help from professionals at YoungLanes Appeal Services. With strategic planning, the experts detect suspension issues and draft an impressive plan of action to ensure your account reinstatement as soon as possible. Below are some healthy practice tips to ensure that your AMZ business stays profitable without any concerns about account suspension.
Daily healthy habits
- Daily check, how your sales are performing, identify where the action is required, verify inventory levels, monitor budgets, etc.
- Daily check product listing, see if someone is reselling your item. Ensure that the images and content are unchanged.
- Daily verify top performers, your product can suddenly go viral. Checking ensures that you can modify your SKU-level strategy and capitalize the traction and enhance your sales conversion rates.
These daily habits will help to grow your business!
Weekly healthy habits
Schedule a reminder and spend a couple of hours with these weekly habits.
- Paid ads need pampering or they cannot succeed. Review the suggestions and take action on your ads!
- Keyword movement checks keep you updated about fluctuating shoppers’ trends. Seasonal keywords are valuable but keep track to identify when they go viral or collapse. No one desires to see Christmas decorations in May. Besides, seasonality the shopping behavior and trends do change.
- Check the recent feedbacks, reviews, and returns to gain an insight into what customers adore about the product and where there is a need for improvement. Improve your listing that leads to prospects more probable to convert.
These weekly habits will help to get the most from your business!
Monthly healthy habits
It is a great habit to monitor your business every month and gain a big picture.
- Checking every month helps you to tweak your goals and surpass them.
- Review the metrics you are monitoring closely to evaluate your monthly performance. Compare with your previous month’s performances. These metrics and figures are the foundation of business goals.
- Review FBA reimbursement opportunities like product fee changes or lost inventory. You may locate money that AMZ owes you.
- Audit account access for former contractors or employees. You don’t desire to have a disgruntled someone coming and messing with your business.
Quarterly healthy habits
- Update Buyer-Seller messages that AMZ may change.
- Third-party software renewals to ensure you don’t lapse in services.
- Check inventory to remove products that AMZ considers to be unfulfillable [expired].
- Check fee changes to stay on top of finances as a tiny change can add up.
- Keep A+ content updated to ensure you are consistent with seasonality and time.
- Update AMZ storefront for great success.
- Conduct in-depth competitive analysis to gain an edge on competitors.
Yearly healthy habits
- Renew liability insurance of your business
- Connect with your marketing team and the warehouse workers to brainstorm on improvement, once a year.
Healthy habits can carry your Amazon business to the next level!