A romantic journey to Italy is sure to be one of the blissful moments enjoyed immensely with your beloved. The European country boasts of stunning places to visit that play a great role in making your honeymoon a memorable experience. Italy has amazing tourist spots that suit the desire of every honeymoon couple. However, picking the best among them is often confusing to many couples.
The simplest way to find the best honeymoon spot is to contact a reliable tourist company like Italy Luxury Tours. They are the best in the tourist arena ready to provide Italian honeymoon packages for their clients at affordable price. All you need to do is contact them by visiting their official website.
A short guide to plan your honeymoon trip to Italy:
- Book your tickets for the months that are perfect to enjoy the place. Usually, April, May, June, September and October are ideal months as the weather will be appropriate to visit all the places and there won’t be much crowd.
- You can either opt for a customised honeymoon package or explore places on your own. Italians are friendly people and you won’t have any trouble finding lodges, commuting facilities and even can relish multiple kinds of local and international dishes wherever you go for your honeymoon tour.
- You can compare the rates of the packages offered by the tourist companies to find the best ones to suit your budget and needs.
The top tourist spots a honeymoon couple shouldn’t miss –
- Venice – The gondola ride in the canal city during the evening hours is one of the best moments to cherish for a lifetime. You can experience the essence of old Venice by taking a private Gondola ride passing the famous Piazza San Marco. The canal city has lots of unique attractions to offer its honeymooners. Don’t forget to taste the Gelatos!
- Tuscany – Away from the crowded destination! The place is surrounded by natural beauty and is well-known for its vast vineyards. Not only you can taste the finest wine, but there are spectacular views of undisturbed renaissance styled edifices belonging to Florence. The cycle tours are the best way to reach out to every hidden place of the countryside with your partner.
- Naples – A place to enjoy Italian delights! If both of you are foodies and prefer to enjoy mouth-watering dishes in the midst of the awesome coastlines and stunning volcanoes then book your tickets to visit Naples.
- Rome – A honeymoon in Rome is a must! You can’t forget your romance enveloped by the capital city’s wonders. The main contributors to make the honeymoon more romantic are the nightlife and the evergreen historic architecture of Rome.
- Lake Como – Even in the peak tourist season the place provides solace to every honeymoon couple, who craves to remain undisturbed. The glacial lake coveted by the snow-capped peaks is a picturesque spot to be in the arms of your lover.
There are many romantic destinations in Italy and to know in detail about them browse through the website of Italy Luxury Tours.